Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Again I say again. I will blog again

Well world aids day has passed. I got into a heated debate or two. It is astounding in these parts how many people still think aids does not somehow affect them personally. A lot of ignorance and stigma remains.

It has been good to catch up on blogworld and I am hoping I manage to stand my ground here.

In other news I am rather enjoying the dating game. Every once in a while I meet a real gem of a man. lol. Still not sure there is any sign of Mister Right yet.

I mentioned in my last post my recent vacation. Whilst on vacation we took a tour of some of the wine farms in the area. The tour was hosted by Tim from Friends of Dorothy, a company that does tours exclusively for a gay clientele. I thought the poster is worth a gander.

Sadly Toto does not feature in the poster. He is in the brochure though, complete is his leather gear.

As for the wines, some were really special. Came home with far more bottles than I could afford to buy actually. I will spare you images of me having had to much wine. Some of the views were pretty spectacular. This was taken at Dieu Donne wine farm, looking across the Franschoek Valley. (French Corner Valley). About 1 hours drive north of Capetown.


Well thats a wrap for now. I was contemplating an HNT post from my vacation down at the local nudist beach. lol. *grin* Maybe when I am feeling braver.

With much love

1 comment:

Peter said...

It's about time Anthony!

Visiting the wine regions of South Africa is something I still want to do.