Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Emotional sort of day.

Hi Fellows

I will not be blogging for a while. If you have been following this you will understand what I am saying that I cannot afford for this blog to be discovered from a legal perspective.

I will be staying in touch with you all via Email.

I have no words to express my gratitude to all of you who have been walking this with me. The world is clearly a richer place for having you gentlemen in it. I will stop now because the tears are starting to fall.

Bless you all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE drop me a line - I am worried - have not heard from you in a couple - you KNOW my thoughts, prayers and love are with you..

Flip said...

We love you, Woe, and we are with you every step of the way.

DEREK said...

blessings going out to you too buddy, I'll be emailing you too!

Stephen said...

woe, my friend, hang in there. we love you and are here for you, don't lose hope for tomorrow, the sun will shine for you, keep in touch.

OLY said...

Keep me posted mate..as your thoughts are with me so are mine with you
xox

Rey Rey said...

Woe, I hope you are well... My heart goes out to you and my thoughts will always include you. Godspeed, my friend.

Flip said...

Still missing you!

Take care.

Flip

DEREK said...

I sure am missing you buddy!

Joel said...

Just wanted to say I hope you are doing OK. Let me know. Drop me a line sometime.